There are a whole range of things that we can do related to improving your website’s performance and helping you gain the best return from it.
By that we mean ensuring that it is visible on the net and that it gives users the best possible experience and information so that they purchase your product.
Because the scope of what we do is large, it is hard to write it all down in detail. So the other pages here just cover a few of the things we do. There is much more.
- Set up of Google+ and Google Places
- Dealing with Local Search issues
- Google Analytics
- XML Sitemaps
- Set up, monitor and updating of key online listings like Tourism NZ etc
- Monitoring review sites like TripAdvisor
- Dealing with duplicate content and canonicalisation issues
- Dealing with domain name issues, registrations etc
- Setup of & training to use CMS systems, Booking systems, Channel Managers etc
- Site Audits to identify issues requiring attention
- and more…
If there is something that you need done, we can probably do it.
We don’t care how simple or “off the wall” your query is. If we can possibly help you, we will. Just ask!
For more information you might like to download our What Net Action Does pdf document.